Salary type- MPS/UPS
Full Time Permanent Position
Key Stage – Early years nursery teacher
Not suitable for a ECT (NQT) teacher
Headington Quarry Foundation Stage School
Our school is a place where everyone is known, valued and respected.
We are a Local Authority Nursery school with 98 Nursery children, wrap-around daycare and a partnership with St. Andrew’s CE Primary School.
We are looking for an experienced Early Years teacher to join our friendly, child centred team. To be part of the senior leadership team of the school and to take the lead role in the absence of the headteacher.
Governors, staff, and families are committed to working together to provide high quality education and care for our children. We believe every child matters and strive to provide rich experiences that support each child’s unique development.
We want to appoint someone who will:
- ensure each child and their families are known, valued and respected.
- plan experiences which provoke children to wonder about the world and to think imaginatively.
- provide varied, enticing environments to encourage independent, exploratory learning through play.
- be experienced and knowledgeable at using close observations of children in order to support their personal interests and needs.
- be dedicated to children’s learning and open to new ideas.
- be thoughtful and caring with their contributions to the staff team.
We can offer you opportunities for further training and career progression.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please call the school on 01865 762345 to make a visit and for more information. Please see the Job Description and Person Specification and apply on-line at www.oxfordshire.gov.uk
Closing Date: Thursday 19th May 2022 4.30pm
Interview Date: Thursday 26th May 2022
Start date: Thursday 1st September 2022